The Cross Of Newtown, Ballyroan
The Cross Of Newtown is a boutique development of contemporary four bedroom detached and semi detached homes. Built using traditional concrete block construction these spacious houses (1370 Sq Ft) will provide you and your family ample living accomodation long into the future. Situated on the edge of Ballyroan village and just 10 minutes drive from Portlaoise and the M7 motorway The Cross of Newtown offers you all the benefits of tranquil country living within reach of all local amenities.
These homes qualify for the HELP TO BUY scheme.
– Traditional concrete block construction.
– Zoned Heating.
– Oil fired central heating.
– Wood effect PVC Windows and Doors.
– Feature fitted kitchen complete with appliances.
– Carpets and tiling included as per showhouse, or choose your own.
– High quality bathroom suites and showers.
– Seeded front and rear gardens.
– Fully painted in neutral colours.
– 1370 Sq Ft / 127 Sq Mtrs
Located just one hour from Dublin and ten minutes from Portlaoise The Cross Of Newtown offers every modern convenience in a tranquil rural location.
Exit the M7 at Junction 17 onto the N77 towards Abbeyleix
After 6.6 Km turn Left onto Bog Rd towards Ballyroan.
At T junction turn right.
Continue through village towards Abbeyleix.
The Cross Of Newtown is the first estate on the right.
Show House is number 78.
SHOW HOUSE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT
Predominately owner occupied development.
Tranquil country living just one hour from Dublin.
Primary school just 1 min drive & 5 min walk.
Catchment area for Heywood Community School (Secondary).
- Listing ID : 1007
- Visits : 154 in 60 days